Method for the treatment of misaligned teeth
Alignertherapie in Altlußheim
Do you want straighter teeth without wearing visible braces? With the Aligner therapy the dentist Jason F. Harlan from Altlußheim has the right solution for you!
Aligners are thin transparent trays, which are computer-generated and fabricated individually, tailor-made based on the images of your teeth. With these aligners, your teeth are guided to the ideal position by gentle effective tooth movements.
The duration of the treatment is usually between 6 to 18 months depending on the complexity of the case.
Advantages of the aligner therapy:
- Effective: The treatment achieves an optimal, precise result in a short amount of time.
- Painless therapy: therapy without wires.
- Transparent: almost invisible, you can talk and laugh with confidence.
- Comfortable: The aligner is pleasantly smooth.
- Removable: No restriction in chewing or hygiene since the Aligner can be removed during eating or brushing.
- Customer-specific: Aligner therapy is performed according to individual therapy planning.
- Innovative: High precision due to precise digital 3D technology.
To schedule a consultation or ask any questions, please contact our office at your earliest convenience. Together, we can shape the smile you’ve always dreamed of!